Through my whole body flew a gush of pain
And my pride became an ugly mass of sorrow.
No, it wasn’t a surprise, ’cause I knew it
And that’s how our lives GI.
From the prettiest bud I bloomed
My soft petals shown with utter elegance
On them sparkled those few drops like diamonds.
And the wind bathed in my fragrance.
The next morning, my pride and I shrank to the ground.
The dust, though soft, matted my beauty, my fragrance.
And the thousands of feet that passed by,
Took care to crush me, my pride, my elegance.
Nothing in life is permanent except the memories. The thing you are calling beautiful today will be dark black shrunken object tomorrow. So live for today. Live for this moment. Love life. Be a lover of Life.
Nobody would argue that electricity exists. You can’t touch, smell or hear it, but its effects are evident everywhere you look. Its power is evident everywhere you look.
In the same way, your thoughts are energy. Your thoughts drive your life, just as electricity drives a motor. That is the power there in having a positive mental attitude.
Yes, I am not the first one to say this and I beg I won’t be the last either. You know why? Because its true. Its simple, but. True. There us power in thoughts; in negative and in positive thinking.
Choose positively and you will enjoy positive energy and positive results. 💯
— Thriti Das. 💕
First let me start with thanks giving theshowersofblessing from theshowersofblessing.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. A huge thank you to this superb blogger who’s writings you will definitely love. Such an wonderful blogger she is. You can check out her profile from the link above 🔝
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 15 follow bloggers and let them know that they have been nominated for this award.
Seven Random Facts about Myself.
- I dream Big.
- I love my mom a lot. I have seen her struggle for upbringing me the time when my dad expired suddenly. That was a bolt from the blue situation for my family. And I dream to give her back everything that she deserves.
- I wear spects. I love to have collect shoes. Especially Snickers.(that’s funny).
- I finish a box of Kleenex when I’m sad. Or a tub of ice cream maybe.
- I’m very stubborn regarding my career.
- I love to travel and also I’m a bookworm.
- I’m a lover of life. I love my life. And I love every bit of it. And I dream of ticking out every points I have in my bucket list.
Now here I nominate 15 awsome bloggers for this award.
They are :
Saved and blessed
A note From Abroad
that girl Arlene
Thank you so much.